MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

This game is meaningful.
There is no world to save.
No treasure to find.
Just a sad, sad man.
All he wanted was to follow his dreams.

The music is atmospheric and beautiful, and the simple but colorful graphics give an odd feeling of loneliness, as I believe the creator wanted. Experience this game. It is inspirational, depressing, and gorgeous mashup of a masterpiece.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Spectacular ending to a beloved series. Good job JonBro.

Sharp & spike Sharp & spike

The art is not very good, it's obvious you don't have a drawing tablet. However, you are eleven and admit to not owning a tablet, so I understand. If you look at my earlier art you'd understand I know where you're coming from.
Aside from the art though, I love the concept, especially the pet. You put time and effort to make a pet that would fit in the Nonstop Knight universe, and I can appreciate that. Keep practicing, get a tablet, and you have a good shot of being a great artist in the future :)

WackyCarson responds:

Thanks :D ya i think im getting a drawing tablet for Christmas along with a new laptop :)

Brawler and Boxer! Brawler and Boxer!

THIS PIECE IS SPECTACULAR! The great anatomy, creative character designs, and very appealing colors! Good luck in the challenge!

LeviLord004 responds:

Thank you very much for your comment. :D

Trick or Trick Trick or Trick

Nice crisp animation, endearing style, pleasing colors, and spectacular character design. Keep making animation!